»

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Passover 2014


This year we read more of our Haggadah than we usually do. When we first bought it, I had highlighted the parts I wanted to do, keeping the ages of my children in mind. But now they are older, so I highlighted even more.
We also tried a new seasoning on our lamb, and it was a huge hit!


Another new thing we did, was turn the "River' into "blood". Abigail was having trouble visualizing what was going on as we read about the plagues in Egypt, so we showed her how Aaron dipped his staff in the "river" and it turned to "blood". I dipped the tip of a black pen into the teensiest bit of red food coloring gel. You could not see it on the pen, but when you put it in the water, it turned the water red.

Then we did most of the traditions we usually do.


Painting the doorposts


Andrew found the Afikomen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails