»

Monday, July 8, 2013

Whew! It's Over!

Strawberry season, that is.
 We only went picking twice this year, but we had an extra picker, and I also traded jam for berries.
 We had our fill of strawberry recipes this month,
 as well as filled the freezer to last through the year,
and made 40 half pints of jam (many of those traded, sold or gifted!)
 I got a little more adventurous this year and also made strawberry/peach and strawberry/vanilla jam.  They were both big hits!
Strawberry/Vanilla is delicious on ice cream!
And then this morning, I taught a friend how to make jam, and we made another 6 jars.

3 comments:

  1. Look at all that Strawberry yumminess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like you post !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the information you provide may be useful for others amen, healthy greeting ..;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails