»

Friday, October 12, 2012

Taco Dip


I LOVE the Mexican Layer Dip I have posted before, but I equally love this simpler and still delicious recipe! The Layer Dip recipe takes lots of prep work, but this one can be done and enjoyed in the span of 5 minutes!



The first layer is a 16 ounce can of refried beans, spread over the bottom of your serving dish.

The second layer is half a bar of cream cheese (4 ounces) softened in the microwave, mixed with 8 ounces of sour cream and taco seasoning to taste mixed together until smooth. Spread over the bean layer.

Third layer is shredded sharp cheddar cheese.

You could add a layer of salsa for the 4th layer, but the first time we made it, we were serving guests who couldn't have salsa, and we loved it anyways, so we've skipped it ever since.

Top with a layer of shredded lettuce (and black olives if you like them).

Serve with tortilla chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails