Lasagna is a great meal for company.
Ingredients:
1 box of cooked lasagna noodles (I dont trust those one you do not have to pre-cook)
1 lb ground beef, seasoned with 2 cloves minced garlic, oregano and house seasoning
1 (64 oz) jar of marinara sauce (I use Prego)
1 tub small curd cottage cheese
1 tub ricotta cheese
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
another cup of mozzarella cheese for topping
Mix all your cheeses together in a bowl and season with pepper.
Add a layer of sauce to the bottom of your baking dish, then mix the rest in with your meat.
Add a layer of (about 6) noodles
A layer of your cheese mixture.
A layer of your meat mixture.
more noodles (about 4 this time)
and repeat until you run out of everything
Bake at 350 for about an hour until bubbly.
I love Lasagna.
ReplyDeleteVal
www.crieartezzanato.blogspot.com