»

Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Favorite Easy Gift ~Vases

So I developed an obsession with sweetened green tea this summer, and as I was indulging in this treat I noticed the bottles were a pretty shape, so I started washing them and saving them, and they have become one of my favorite new mom, new neighbor, have a happy day gifts!  Just add in one or a few flowers (either from your garden or Albertsons and other grocery stores sell a small bunch for about $4)
I was so excited at first that I didn’t take pictures of the super cute ones before giving them away but I have snapped pictures of a few of them!



and that one in use




1 comment:

  1. cute! we reuse most of our glass jars but esp. the cute ones.

    Thanks for sharing at Handmade Christmas 2012 (http://www.schneiderpeeps.com/2012/10/homemade-gifts-for-women.html)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails