»

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Great gift idea!

I can not take credit for this one, my sweet friend  gave this to Abigail for her birthday, but it was such a wonderful idea I had to share it with you!

She made Abigail a "pen pal" kit. 
Paper, pretty cards with envelopes, packs of stickers, crayons and even a page of pretty floral postage stamps!
Abigail got right to work using it to make thank you cards! She loves that she has "grown up cards" to make and send! 

4 comments:

  1. I love that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lulu got her card and she was so excited! We are so glad Abigail liked her gift. Lulu has already got the next card ready to send somtime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a thoughtful gift.

    Thanks for linking up to Handmade Christmas 2012 (http://www.schneiderpeeps.com/2012/10/craft-gifts-to-give-to-children-kids.html)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails