»

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Zucchini bread



My sweet friend Sheri gave me her family recipe for zucchini bread a few years ago, and it has served us well! I hope you find it as helpful as I do!


Zucchini Bread
3 eggs
1 ½ cups sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 cup oil
3 cups grated zucchini
3 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon cinnamon
Mix well and pour into 2 loaf pans. 
Bake at 350 for 1 hour.

3 comments:

  1. That looks lovely, do you think I could half the recipe to make just one loaf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea, all my sweet bread recipes make 2 loaves, and I've never tried to half any of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But you can freeze the second loaf and it will still be beautifully delicious when you get around to eating it. I often make 4 smaller loaves instead of the 2 so that we can share with friends.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails