My house (living room and kitchen) are done in blue, and I LOVE it, but I have come to learn that in home decorating, RED is the most versatile color.
Simple red pieces can be mixed and matched with other items to match almost every holiday.
Red works with fall hues, it is a classic CHRISTmas color, and it ties in with Independence Day. Even Valentine's Day, Canada Day and Cinco De Mayo include red!
I've even seen a beautiful kitchen decorated in red and yellow, and an adorable nursery done in pink and red.










I agree, I love pops of red through my home as well, it is a very versatile color to decorate with. Love all the home decor pictures! Thanks~April
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your Blog!! Its so encouraging!! God Bless.....
ReplyDeleteRed is a color that is not seen in my home in a big way. I can't exactly say WHAT color is used the most.....it's just not red. You are right about having red things that will work for Christmas and the 4th.
ReplyDelete