»

Friday, September 3, 2010

Mixing up the lunch rut

My husband would be perfectly happy eating a turkey sandwich for lunch every day of the year. As for me... maybe I'd be ok with 4  sandwiches a year. But it's hard to come up with new ideas that don't set my whole day back. 
Today's lunch was a keeper, even with company over!
Teeny Tiny Tostadas
Baked Tostitos Scoops chips filled with
Seasoned cooked ground beef
salsa
grated cheddar cheese
sour cream
olives
chopped chives
and any other "nacho" toppings you like
I just laid the toppings out and let everyone fill theirs as they wished, and served with a big bowl of grapes.

2 comments:

  1. Those look artfully tasty!! I would top about anything off with a black olive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm, my mouth is waaaaaatering. i'm thinking some layered bean dip is in our near future.

    Mamalama

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails