I’ve finally gotten around to trying some yummy recipes!
This one is my NEW favorite!
Vanilla Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting
I loved these! We are not gluten free, but I can not get whole wheat cupcakes to turn out right, and liked that coconut flour had so much more fiber.
This one is my NEW favorite!
Vanilla Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting
½ cup coconut flour
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon baking soda
6 eggs
½ cup butter
½ cup agave nectar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Batter will be watery but will thicken as it cooks. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Pour into buttered muffin pans.
I loved these! We are not gluten free, but I can not get whole wheat cupcakes to turn out right, and liked that coconut flour had so much more fiber.
Frosting:(make ahead of time)
1 cup chocolate chips
½ cup butter
2 tablespoons agave nectar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Pinch of celtic sea salt
Melt chocolate, stir in rest of ingredients and cool. When cool whip frosting with hand blender until thick and fluffy.
I also made cinnamon rolls
Enough to share with our neighbors!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a note!