»

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Wildwood Horse Farm


Abigail is wild about horses. She has been since birth. I was never one of those horse loving girls, but she is.
 She's been wanting to ride a real one for a while now, but it never works out for us.
Today Wildwood Farm, which is down the street from us,  had an open house. 
We got to tour the grounds on a hay ride and watch horses being groomed and trained.
 And then she got to ride a real horse! She looked pretty nervous, but after she was done I asked her if it was as fun as she though it would be. She said it was even better!

1 comment:

  1. I wish so so badly that Euphemia could have Abigail as a next door friend. I would love the influence Abby would bring her.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails