»

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Hobbit Party

The Invitation

 The Front Door


The Party Tree and framed quote

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
 Another quote
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
Maps of Middle Earth
Smaug's Treasure


Smeagol's Corner
(The Precious, What Is In Its Pocketses game, Juicy Sweet {Swedish} fish)

Fight the Enemies (orcs, trolls, ring wraiths and Sauron) with Nerf bow and arrows

Gandalf's  Fireworks
The Light of Earendil
Bilbo Vs. Aragorn
Bilbo and the Greatest Friends ever
  I was Arwen

and Smeagol


1 comment:

  1. You are amazing! And inspiring! And now I want to hang that food quote in my kitchen! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails