»

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Baby Love


This year the Lord brought a new friend and her precious baby boy into our lives.
   It was love at first site when I met this sweet little guy! And all  this time with him has made me love him wholeheartedly and completely. 


He is just the sweetest, most easy going baby!
We have been blessed to be his caregivers for awhile.
 I have a HUGE soft spot in my heart for babies, and have relished every snuggle with this little guy over the last 9 months!
My children absolutely adore him!

 They have learned so much about caring for babies from having him around, and it has blessed my heart to see how having him around has grown them, and how much they love him! 

So for those of you who have wondered if I secretly had another baby, or if we have adopted,  now you know we haven't (though I wish with all my heart I could keep this guy forever!!!).

We've just welcomed him into our family and are loving him while the Lord has him here, and we're thanking Him that he is part of our lives, and enjoying spending every moment possible with him!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Angel, no wonder your in love! He is such a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I somehow missed this post! That explains it! How very blessed you and your children are. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails