For He who is MIGHTY has done GREAT things for me, and HOLY is His name
Those are super cute! I love the one with the flowers along the bottom. Just looks so much like spring and makes me wish it would hurry up and get here already. Great idea...I just might have to give this a try. Thanks for sharing!
I like when I see things re-purposed like these frames. Great idea.What a nice surprise to get your sweet comments on my blog.
Those are so cute. What a great gift, we are always looking for the sticky notes - they're never where they are supposed to be. Thanks for sharing at Handmade Christmas 2012 (http://www.schneiderpeeps.com/2012/10/homemade-gifts-for-women.html)
Thanks for leaving me a note!
Those are super cute! I love the one with the flowers along the bottom. Just looks so much like spring and makes me wish it would hurry up and get here already. Great idea...I just might have to give this a try. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI like when I see things re-purposed like these frames. Great idea.
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice surprise to get your sweet comments on my blog.
Those are so cute. What a great gift, we are always looking for the sticky notes - they're never where they are supposed to be.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing at Handmade Christmas 2012 (http://www.schneiderpeeps.com/2012/10/homemade-gifts-for-women.html)