What better way to welcome in the autumn, than with a chocolate cake with maple icing, and fun edible acorns?
I used mini Nilla wafers, Hershey kisses and pretzel sticks to make the acorns.I "glued" them together with chocolate frosting!
For He who is MIGHTY has done GREAT things for me, and HOLY is His name
this looks amazing. Cant wait to try it!
ReplyDeleteI love this! I am definitely going to try it! The kids will love it. What did you use to make the acorns "stick" together?
ReplyDeleteThat is so pretty and creative. It is motivating me to bake.
ReplyDeleteAngel, my name is Traci and I was wondering if I could have your permission to use your photo of the acorns in a newsletter for my daughter's preschool. I volunteer my time to make the quarterly newsletter for this non-profit preschool (which especially caters to kids with disabilities). One of the teachers submitted a recipe for the acorns, and I found your picture with a google image search. I thought it would be a great visual for the newsletter! If you could let me know, my email tracidurland [at] gmail [dot] com.
ReplyDelete