We made chocolate Legos this time
And I attempted Lego cakes. Let me tell you, these were the most difficult and time consuming cakes I have ever attempted! I did try a whipped cream frosting on the white one, which turned out to be much easier to use on this shape, than the blue buttercream.
Lego punch in party colors
We put a new spin on the Lego crackers and cheese.
And then took it one step further into Smore Lego crackers..
more of this party here
and a different Lego Party here:
See the other Lego party decorations here
And then took it one step further into Smore Lego crackers..
more of this party here
and a different Lego Party here:
How did you do the lego cakes? I would think that you used a rectangular cake with iced marshmallows.
ReplyDeleteYes, that is exactly how.
ReplyDeleteWhere could I buy the lego molds?
ReplyDeleteI got both of mine from Ebay
ReplyDelete