»

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring Break

Every year, without fail, someone will ask me "Are you going to give your children a spring break?". And every year, without fail, I say "No, we save our breaks for when Daddy is on leave".
Every year, when the spring time weather comes around I cant bear to call the children in from enjoying the long awaited sunshine, and we are lucky to do school every other day (you know the days when it rains LOL).

But they are still learning so much.


I love that my children adore nature. It is rare these days that they are not found with binoculars or a magnifying glass in hand. That my coffee table is not scattered with field guides, and my floor isn’t covered with muddy foot prints.


It makes my heart happy when  they spend hours watching  this:

and this:

or this:



and catching this:

and this


Finding things like this:

and that I am never without an abundance of these on my counters and in my pocket

Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails