»

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bountiful Autumn


I spent yesterday making lots and lots and LOTS of applesauce! I am so blessed to live in Washington where you can find wild apple trees growing on the side of the road (and in friend's backyards!)
I was so very thankful for our handy apple master. It made the job so much easier!

I am super excited to offer my dear readers a chance to  WIN your very own FREE apple master! Or pretty much anything else you want actually!



CSN is a network of over 200 online stores, selling everything from designer shoes to dining room chairs.  CSN is offering one of my lovely readers a $35.00 gift certificate to use on any of their shopping sites, including my favorite, http://www.cookware.com/ .

Stop by and check out their website:  CSNstores.com

To enter, leave a comment in the comment section.  
Be sure to include your email address so that I can contact you and let you know you've won. I'd also love to know what you would choose if you win! 

Contest ends at midnight Tuesday, October 26th!

This contest is open to residents of the USA and Canada.  (Please note:  extra International shipping fees MAY apply on Canadian orders.)


Random.org chose #1, so congrats Challice!

28 comments:

  1. WOW! How very generous! :D
    c.neipp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'd love that! And I would definitely get the apple master! I actually avoid making a lot of apple things because I get so bogged down with the peeling.

    Jamie jamiec413@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those apples look lovely!
    I have an apple tree & I keep forgetting to make an apple pie! That apple master would be great for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me me me! :) Pretty please! Bookerclan@Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what fun!! I just got one of those apple master's... but, if I won, I'd probably put the certificate toward the applesauce processor attachment that goes with my KA mixer :D

    nexis778@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your blog today from raising homeakers, I'll be making the vanilla sugar for gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just discovered your blog. Can't wait to browse some more when I have the time.

    newlywedsplus3@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so jealous of your fresh apples I am actually drooling over my keyboard!!
    onecheaplady@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would so love to win one of those apple masters so I can master some apples myself! My email is jalily@earthlink.net!!! Karey

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have been wanting one of these for awhile so winning one would be fantastic!
    oh- i have a giveaway at my blog too lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome! I'd get a Paula Deen saucepan to replace the one I scorched.

    Thanks,
    Laura

    laurasu82 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sounds great...mmm apples... the apple master would be nice.
    Natalia
    liahec@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Apple Master is all I need!

    blue_hersheys@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That apple master is cool, but i would love a kitchen scale to make my soap!
    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! I have been sifting around that kitchen site for an hour now... there are so many beautiful things in there! There are some LOVELY glass jars that I would love to have, but I do not know what I would do with them :-) I would love to win however... I would buy the pyrex storage plus sets :-) Trying to switch from plastic to glass is not easy :-P What a neat giveaway! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Count me in. Love free $. Chrisheidimckenzie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is SO cool!!!!!

    Sarah
    surfcitynanny@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to get my son the Melissa and Doug fireman suit. It would be a great Christmas present for him.
    clarksrfun@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh how I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to win. I would use it for someone's Christmas gift! What a blessing that would me to me..(and to them too) corey_louise26@hotmail.com "Lilysmomma" Ooops it signed in under my husbands name. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm your newest follower, over from the Home-making linkup. :) I love your site! If I were to win your contest, I would use it to buy Christmas gifts. Thanks for the opportunity to win!

    snowflakes2hotcakes {at} gmail {dot} com
    http://fromsnowflakestohotcakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey Angel,

    What a cool giveaway! I think I'd choose the J World Climbing Backpack with Detachable Mini Backpack in Black
    http://www.csnstores.com/J-World-JB-33-BLACK-JWD1029.html?cv=

    I could have the big one and Grace could have the mini one for our hiking adventures - right now I just use a fanny pack so it'd be great to have a proper pack!

    Take care,
    Hannah
    hannahr828@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I need one of those apple things :0)

    ReplyDelete
  23. momma2james06@yahoo.com
    I would have to say a bread box :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just bought a bunch of apples yesterday! joyfulmomof4@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Those apple masters are very helpful! Laura mobed27 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. oops. here is my email angelinabonner@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ohh, how fun! I love apples and Fall is my favorite time of the year!

    I'd love to have the apple peeler but I've also always wanted a Crème Brûlée Torch. If it would be something neat for free, I might just have to go with the torch as that is something I'd probably not get to purchase otherwise.

    Bev
    Noahsmom @ hotmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh this is so nice!!!! The apple master would sure make things alot easier, I would probably get it but not sure. There are so many things I am thinking about. :)

    t_bllrd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails